WHAT ARE SRGS?
The Canadian Association for Dental Research (CADR) and the Network for Canadian Oral Health Research (NCOHR) are creating a network of local Student Research Groups (SRGs) across Canada. The Student Research Groups play an important role in our collective vision to "initiate, support, and sustain innovative and collaborative oral health research designed to benefit the health of all Canadians"
The objectives of the SRGs are to:
- Encourage undergraduate and graduate students to participate in research
- Provide students with networking, leadership training, and mentorship opportunities
- Provide opportunities for research collaboration amongst students
- Change the culture of student research at institutions
For information on local SRGs, visit:
School of Dentistry, University of Alberta
- Annual Report (2019-2020)
- Annual Report (2020-2021)
- Annual Report (2021-2022)